Monday, June 17, 2013

Communicate

A common friend says he wants to shake you and tell you to be more passionate. Because he knows that's what appeals to me. Personally, I'm a little shaken that he knows me so well. And personally, I'm not so sure what would happen if you were, in fact, that passionate.

To be fair, perhaps you already are, and as you say, communication isn't your forte. But what do I do? I only know what I know. I don't guess and I don't conjecture and I don't assume.

Here's what you need to know. Abrupt...is not me. Uncommunicative...is not me. Dismissive...is not me. I don't assume you care if you choose to say nothing. I don't assume you have understood if you indicate nothing to that effect. I don't assume you can deal with me if you don't show it. More importantly, I don't assume you'd want to deal with me if you don't convince me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home